Our propellers have a number of options or features, the following descriptions outline what these options are and their benefits:
- Full Victorian Ash construction - (a light coloured Eucalypt) which gives the propellers a beautiful classic look.
- Alternating Victorian Ash and Mahogany laminations construction - which results in dark and light laminations.
- Fully painted propeller in either Matt anti glare or White.
All propellers are sheathed in 4oz fibreglass cloth and finished with two part polyurethane clear epoxy. Allows the wood to stand out in it's nature beauty and provides overall protection.
Protective tape leading edge:
- A urethane protective tape is added to the leading edge of the leading edge of the propeller to provide additional protection against damage.
- Yellow or Red painted tips on the tip of the propeller.
- A canvas cover to provide protection for you propeller when in storage.
- Some of our propellers have the option of a "hub".
- Some propellers are offered in Left hand or Right Hand orientation depending upon craft configuration.
- Some of our propellers come in a range of sizes, generally: the size varies based upon the speed of the craft.
- Longer for higher drag craft with slower speeds.
- Shorter are for smaller faster craft.